Lance Stendal, President
Omega Public Adjusters
Lance Stendal is President of Omega Public Adjusters, Vice President of Omega Property Management (www.omega-mgt.com) and an Association Manager with more than 15 years of homeowner association management experience. He is a public adjuster licensed in Minnesota, a licensed real estate broker in Minnesota, and a Certified Manager of Community Associations. Lance uses his experience and education to protect and enhance the associations he works with. Prior to joining Omega Management in 2001 and founding Omega Public Adjusters in 2015, he co-founded the college marketing firm Campus Media Group, which is celebrating its 20th year in business.
Since the inception of Omega Management in 1977, the company has expanded across the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin to manage more than 5,000 apartment, townhome, and condominium units.
When Lance isn’t working, he is training for his next marathon or spending time with his wife and three daughters.
Areas of Expertise
• Navigating insurance claims
• Homeowner associations
• Residential real estate
Current Topics in the Industry
• Troubleshooting insurance claims
• Communication among boards, residents, contractors, and association management firms
• Using technology to effectively manage homeowner associations
• Maintaining or increasing property value through effective community management